My Favourite Makeup Products For Daily Use




My Favourite Makeup Products For Daily Use


I thought I would do another fun blog as it has been a while. This is a list of all my favourite makeup products which I use daily. For some of the categories, there are more than one product as sometimes I like to mix up what I use based on occasion, the type of look I am going for or the coverage I require. Enjoy and comment what your favourite must have makeup product is and why you love it!


Primer - This can vary between two different types, depending on what my activities are during that day!
  • Barry M Flawless Original Primer for my day to day use. 
  • L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base Primer for going out.


Foundation - This changes a lot depending on how I am feeling and what type of coverage I want but here is a list of my most used foundations!

  • Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation in  F8, 
  • Revlon Colourstay Combination/Oily in 220 Natural Beige
  • Maybeline New York Fit Me! for normal to oily skin in 120
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation in Ivory 2
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 100 Ivory

Concealer 
  • Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Concealer in the shade C1, 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection in shade Fair 1, 
  • Revlon Colourstay Concealer in shade 01 Fair.

Powder 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte in the shade 005 Silky Beige 
  • Rimmel London Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder in the shade 001 Transparent for baking under eyes and areas that get extremely greasy!


Eyebrows 
  • NYX Tame&Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in the shade 02 Chocolate 
  • Sleak Brown Gel in shade Clear 040

Bronzer 
  • Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in the shade 022 Sun Bronze 
  • Bourjois Paris Brozning Powder in shade 51.

Blusher 
  • Revolution Blush Palette in Hot Spice.

Highlighter 
  • MUA Makeup Academy Shimmer Highlighter Powder in shade Pink Shimmer 
  • E.L.F Shimmer Highlighting Powder in shade Starlight Glow

Mascara 
  • Revlon Ultra Volume in shade 003 Blackened Brown

Lips
  • NYX Lingerie in shade Bustier, Corset
  • NYX Creamy Lipstick in shade Thalia and Rea
  • NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Cookie Butter



Caitlin x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Highlighter Palette

Endometriosis

Introduction