Review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Highlighter Palette

Aurora 

I happened to come across the Aurora highlighter palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills at my local TKMaxx and I can say now, I was in total shock! I was so surprised that no one had already grabbed it before I had. I saw a few posts from a make up Facebook group regarding the palette being available there so thought I would go and have a look, not expecting anything...look down at the make up selection and there it was! £19.99 instead of £41! What a bargain! So I thought I would do a quick review of the palette.

My first impressions - Packaging is absolutely stunning! The packaging is a lovely blue to purple transition and it also reflects with the light, which I love!!!

Opening up - I removed the initial packaging around the palette and opened up to these amazing set of colours. They are so unique. You have the normal, what you expect to see as a highlighter shade then you have these beautiful bright colours. These really made this palette something so unique that I had to buy it!


In order from top left, we have...Eclipse which is a slightly orange toned shade, Luna which is more of a silver shade and Spectra which is a deep purple shade. Starting on bottom row from the left we have...Helia which is more of a gold shade, Orion which is a ocean blue shade and lastly, Lyra which is a dark orange/brick shade.


(Not my image/From Google)


Swatching Colours - These colours are really something else. Such an amazing quality and shine like a diamond for miles! Super pigmented and just generally feel nice on the skin.

Overall opinion - I honestly 100% recommend this highlighter palette for all of you who want to experiment a little with different colours or looks as this is the perfect palette for you! I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea due to the boldness of some of the highlighters but there are some lovely natural looking ones. Perfect for that lovely medium in between as you are able to use this for an every day look but also an adventurous look too!

Caitlin x



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Endometriosis

Introduction