My Favourite Quotes


My Favourite Quotes

This is more of just a fun blog filled with all of my favourite quotes which inspire me, motivate me and have an impact on my life. Some of the quotes I don't know who wrote them but if I do, I will add their name after the quote! 

I hope you all enjoy these and find something out of them as I have! Even if this blog helps just one person, that's all I want! Enjoy guys x 


"Surround yourself with people who are with you when it rains, not just when it shines."

"Stay close to anything that makes you glad youre alive"

"You will be okay. Storms don't last forever"

"It doesn't matter whats been written in your story so far its how you fill up the rest of that pages that counts"

"May you never forget how far you have come and the miles sit took just to get to this place" - Morgan Harper Nichols

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

"Don't let your struggle become your identity"

"The way you speak to yourself matters"

"Having a rough day? Place your hand on your heart. Feel that? That's called purpose, you're alive for a reason. Don't give up"

"Note to Self: You gotta do this for you, this is for you. This isn't for anybody. Live for you. Honour you. Never lose sight of that."

"Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people"

"Happiness is not something ready made. it comes for your own actions" - Dalai Lama

"Look good, feel good, do good"

"Everything heals. Your heart heals. Your mind heals. Wounds will heal. You may be sad right now, but your happiness will always come back. Bad times don't last."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Highlighter Palette

Endometriosis

20 Facts About Me