20 Facts About Me


1. My favourite animal is a Flamingo. I'm Flamingo obsessed! 
2. My favourite drink is Diet Pepsi.
3. I have a pet cat called Lacey.
4. My favourite colour is pink.
5. I am 5'3.
6. My favourite food is Chinese! Can't beat a good sweet and sour chicken. 
7. My favourite city is Manchester!
8. I have an unhealthy addiction over JFK.
9. I have only ever been on a plane to France.
10. I love dogs, just never been allowed one at home.
11. I have a shopping addiction, literally. 
12. My favourite song is No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande (means so much to me after recent events)
13. U have a huge love for tattoos and want loads!
14. I hate peas so much. They are just so weird like the texture and everything.
15. If I could only visit one place before I die, it would totally be Aruba. Got to go see them Flamingos before I die though! 
16. I want to get married in Aruba. If you couldn't already tell, I absolutely love flamingos and want everything in my life to revolve around them!!
17. The one thing I dislike about myself is my feet as I am flat footed (no arch) which means I am unable to wear high heels for a long period of time. It really gets me down as I don't feel "pretty", which isn't true! Everyone is pretty regardless of shoes. Just me being silly over the fact I can't wear them. 
18. I have a boyfriend of 1 year who is my absolute rock! 
19. I loveeeeeee to sing just never had the confidence to get back to it! Little secret...I entered a singing competition when I was 15 but ran off the stage crying as I forgot the words! To be honest, it was my first time singing in front of a crowd more than just my mum or dad!
20. Lastly...my dreams for future is to finish my university course, move out into my own flat, get my dream job, climb the career ladder and become successful. After I have got into a secure job, I want to get married and have children!!

Thanks for reading. I hope you feel like you know a little bit more about me!

Caitlin x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Highlighter Palette

Endometriosis

Introduction